AnimeHomeFAQSearchMemberlistRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 what manga would you like to see made into an anime?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
animemanganet

avatar

Posts : 152
Join date : 2010-03-23
Age : 76
Location : texas

PostSubject: what manga would you like to see made into an anime?   Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:16 pm

there's tons of manga out there that's not become anime yet;name some of your faves here


i'd like to see addicted to curry, yankee-kun to megane-chan, and code breaker, as weel as one called
heart no kuni no alice, a cool version of alice in wonderland...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eyeblast

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Way down SOUTH !!!!

PostSubject: Re: what manga would you like to see made into an anime?   Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:55 am

Ok, Ultimo. Would make a good anime series, but it has not been out that long. alien
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demonstar3

avatar

Posts : 51
Join date : 2010-03-23

PostSubject: Re: what manga would you like to see made into an anime?   Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:33 pm

guru guru ponchan would be a cute one,
or cat street.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
misui



Posts : 2
Join date : 2010-05-07

PostSubject: Re: what manga would you like to see made into an anime?   Fri May 07, 2010 4:01 am

i like maid sama
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kitssune

avatar

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-07-10
Age : 27
Location : in my secret den....

PostSubject: Re: what manga would you like to see made into an anime?   Sat Jul 10, 2010 1:15 pm

he dedicated to roses, Watashi ni xx Shinasai, tokage
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Lillyfly

avatar

Posts : 197
Join date : 2010-06-08
Age : 21
Location : In the sky, watching for my time to come

PostSubject: Re: what manga would you like to see made into an anime?   Sat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 pm

Eyeblast wrote:
Ok, Ultimo. Would make a good anime series, but it has not been out that long. alien

Only read the first book and love that manga!

I would like to see Black Bird become anime, it would be fun to see them all transforming, killing each other, and the spirits attacking that girl. OwO
Also Jack Frost as a anime. Wink

On a Flip side, i would love for the movie, Princess Mononoke become a Manga, and for them to go beyond the movie.

_________________
"When The Rick Rage War Its the Poor Who Die"



When It is my time, i will come, But for now i must wait here and watch those poor soles gather till it is their time to rise
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Eyeblast

avatar

Posts : 473
Join date : 2010-03-24
Location : Way down SOUTH !!!!

PostSubject: Re: what manga would you like to see made into an anime?   Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:07 am

Lillyfly wrote:
Eyeblast wrote:
Ok, Ultimo. Would make a good anime series, but it has not been out that long. alien

Only read the first book and love that manga!

I would like to see Black Bird become anime, it would be fun to see them all transforming, killing each other, and the spirits attacking that girl. OwO
Also Jack Frost as a anime. Wink

On a Flip side, i would love for the movie, Princess Mononoke become a Manga, and for them to go beyond the movie.
I am glad to see, that you also like,Ultimo, Lilly !!!! cheers cheers Now that would be interesting to see. A Manga, base on the movie,Princess Mononoke. An excellent chose !!!! sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
StoneColdStoner

avatar

Posts : 46
Join date : 2010-10-08
Age : 24
Location : North Carolina

PostSubject: Re: what manga would you like to see made into an anime?   Sat Oct 09, 2010 4:43 pm

animemanganet wrote:
there's tons of manga out there that's not become anime yet;name some of your faves here


i'd like to see addicted to curry, yankee-kun to megane-chan, and code breaker, as weel as one called
heart no kuni no alice, a cool version of alice in wonderland...

those are good to i dont know about heart no kuni no alice though but my favorite would have to be Wolf Guy: Wolfen Crescent
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: what manga would you like to see made into an anime?   

Back to top Go down
 
what manga would you like to see made into an anime?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Fan-Made Sailor V Anime Intro
» Sasameki Koto
» Is Naoko that upset about the changes Toei made in the anime?
» Debate: Anime Mamoru or Seiya?
» Scenes and moments in anime/manga that made you cry like a baby

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Anime Phase Forums :: Anime & Manga :: Manga Discussion-
Jump to:  
Latest topics
» Manga Expert - How To Draw Manga Schemes Course
Thu Aug 04, 2011 8:08 am by Guest

» Bridal Dresses
Thu Aug 04, 2011 12:29 am by Guest

» vegas slot tournament
Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:06 am by Guest

» salmon and fish oils
Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:36 pm by Guest

» женское здоровье гинекология
Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:47 am by Guest

» generic cialis canada
Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:59 am by Guest

» Продвижение неизбежно
Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:58 am by Guest

» Whats your favorite anime movie? And What is your most anticipated?
Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:20 am by Eyeblast

» Randomness!
Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:11 am by Eyeblast

Sponsors
Forumotion.com | © phpBB | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free forum